Giving through Donor Advised Funds...

Donor Advised Funds have become a popular way to support national parks. NPCA happily accepts grants from these special tax-exempt funds, and has relationships with most major fund providers so making a gift is as simple as can be.

How It Works

Option 1:

Request A Grant

Contact your fund manager and request a grant to NPCA. There is a form below to do this through our website.

Option 2:


Name NPCA as a successor-in-interest of any remaining funds in your fund at the end of your lifetime.

Your gift is fully deductible for federal estate tax purposes, and there is no limit on the deduction your estate can claim. Many gifts are also exempt from state inheritance taxes.

Designating NPCA as a Successor-In-Interest on your Donor-Advised Fund

Consider designating NPCA as a successor-in interest to a percentage of your charitable giving account to support national parks after your lifetime. Naming NPCA as a successor-in-interest is similar to making a beneficiary designation on a retirement account.

For more information about how to name NPCA on your donor-advised fund, contact the public charity that holds your account or contact us for more information.

Make Your Gift

The DAF Direct Widget makes it easy for you to give through your Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon Charitable account.

After you select the institution that manages your donor-advised fund, simply enter the dollar amount you want to donate to NPCA and click “next.” You will then be directed to an external website to complete your gift.

We will be notified of your generous donation after the DAF institution sends us your contribution.

If you don’t already have a DAF, contact your financial advisor to learn how to set up a donor-advised fund.

How To Say It

I give and bequeath ___________ (dollar amount, percentage of residuary estate, specific asset, etc.) to National Parks Conservation Association (Federal Tax I.D. 53-0225165), 777 6th Street, N.W., Suite 700, Washington, D.C. 20001.

Legal Name
National Parks Conservation Association
777 6th Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC. 20001
Federal Tax I.D.

Tell Us About Your Gift

If you have created a legacy gift to support our work protecting and defending the long-term future of America's national parks, please fill out the short form below so we may thank you and recognize you for your support.

Many people like to leave a gift to charity in their will because they care about the causes that are important in their lives. Have you left or would you consider leaving a gift to NCPA?

Please enter your contact information:

Looks good!
Looks good!
Please enter a valid email.
Please provide a valid zip.
Please provide a valid city.
Please provide a valid state.
Please provide a valid zip.