Gifts of Personal Property...

Support national parks by donating items such as artwork, patents, royalties or contractual income rights. Many gifts may provide you with tax advantages.

How it Works

Step 1:


Call our dedicated gift specialists to determine how to best transfer your gift and learn about any tax benefits.

Step 2:

Transfer Your Gift

Our gift specialists will let you know the best way to transfer your gift.

Step 3:

Support National Parks

NPCA receives your gift after your lifetime and uses it to protect and sustain America's national parks for generations to come.

Please call us before transferring any gifts of personal property. For more information, contact Natalie Gupta, Planned Giving Officer, at (917) 685-0506 or by email at

How To Say It

I give and bequeath ___________ (dollar amount, percentage of residuary estate, specific asset, etc.) to National Parks Conservation Association (Federal Tax I.D. 53-0225165), 777 6th Street, N.W., Suite 700, Washington, D.C. 20001.

Legal Name
National Parks Conservation Association
777 6th Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC. 20001
Federal Tax I.D.

Tell Us About Your Gift

If you have created a legacy gift to support our work protecting and defending the long-term future of America's national parks, please fill out the short form below so we may thank you and recognize you for your support.

Many people like to leave a gift to charity in their will because they care about the causes that are important in their lives. Have you left or would you consider leaving a gift to NCPA?

Please enter your contact information:

Looks good!
Looks good!
Please enter a valid email.
Please provide a valid zip.
Please provide a valid city.
Please provide a valid state.
Please provide a valid zip.